AV Safety is offering you the Low Location Lighting Systems inspection and test in compliance with latest International Requirements.
The Low Location Lighting being either photo-luminescent (PL) or electrically powered (EP), shall indicate the direction of the escape routes in the event of smoke or absence of light.
According to regulations 28.1.10 of SOLAS chapter II-2 all new passenger ships that are covered by the Convention must be fitted with Low Location Lighting in all escape routes. For existing ships the regulations regarding LLL was enforced from 1-st of October 1997. The regulations includes both passenger and crew corridors!
The new Fire Safety System Code (FSS), which is laid down by MSC and effective from 1-st of July 2002, is referred to SOLAS chapter II-2, makes reference to both IMO Res A.752(18) and ISO 15370 with regard to testing and installation of the LLL systems.
IMO Res. A.752 (18) does not specify procedures for testing on board. But test methods described in the ISO 15370 shall be applied.
• AV Safety highly qualified engineers are trained and certified by LLL test equipment OEMs.
• We provide passenger ship owners by prompt and exact PL LLL System 5- yearly test in Accordance with IMO Resolution A.752(18) and ISO 15370:2010 Requirements.
• Our A class PL LLL test equipment conforms to ISO 15370:2010 Requirement.
• Estonian Maritime Administration
• DNV GL
• Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
• Lloyd’s Register EMEA
• Bureau Veritas
• Registro Italiano Navale